Live On-Air Auction, Summer and Winter
The Holiday Auction will be held November 12th - 14th and 18th - 21st. Please submit any donations by October 11th.
Twice a year, hundreds of businesses donate items to KEET-TV's longest-running special fund raising event; the LIVE televised auction. Donating to the live, on-air auction is a great way to support KEET - and it is an excellent opportunity for you to put your business in the spotlight! Every donated item valued at $30 or more will receive roughly two minutes of airtime, during which our auctioneers will read a prepared script detailing your business and donation.
All donations of at least $30 receive:
- A prepared script read on air describing your business.
- Roughly two minutes of airtime.
- A listing in our auction guide, published in the Arcata Eye, Times Standard, and on our website.
Become a Major or Spectacular Donor!
Maximize your exposure with these special donation levels.
Total donation valued at $600 and up:
- You will be listed as a Major Donor in the auction guide, published in the Times-Standard, Mad River Union, and the KEET-TV website.
- Custom stills provided by our production team to air each time one of your items comes up for bid.
Total donation valued at $1000 and up:
- You will be listed as a Spectacular Donor in the auction guide, published in the Times-Standard, Mad River Union, and the KEET-TV website.
- Custom video provided by our production team to air each time one of your items comes up for bid.
"Because of the response of my video on the KEET auction, I had to work on my day off and bring two other guys with me"
Harold Lawrence, Owner, Big Louie's Pizzeria
For more information about donating to the auction, contact Tim Dossey, Development Associate, Auction via our contact page.