As a business, one of the most popular ways to support KEET TV and be publicly recognized for your commitment to quality television is by underwriting a program or daypart.
The underwriting partnership allows a business to publicly express its support of local public broadcasting while helping KEET-TV achieve its goal of reaching and maintaining financial health.
The following underwriters have discovered that supporting public broadcasting through underwriting is "Good Business" for their business.
- Crystal Springs Bottled Water
- Harper Motors
- North Coast Co-op
- Pauli Harbour Insurance Services
- Post-Haste Mail Center
- Premiere Financial Group
- Rainbow Self Storage
- Wildberries Marketplace
- Blue Lake Casino & Hotel - The Lawrence Welk Show
- Blue Lake Rancheria - Masterpiece
- Coast Central Credit Union - Biz Kid$
- Dr. Kerisa Elloway, Pediatric Dental Specialist -Sesame Street, Children's Programming
- Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs - Charlie Rose
- Gold Rush Coffee - Austin City Limits
- Growing Smiles: Randall Heckert, DDS - Children's Programming
- Harper Motors - NOVA
- North Coast Co-op - PBS Newshour
- Post Haste Mail Center - NOVA
- Premiere Financial Group - PBS Newshour, Great Performances at the Met 2016
- Rainbow Self Storage - Antiques Roadshow, This Old House
Ready to Learn Underwriters
Homework Hotline Underwriters
- Barbara's Wholesome Cereals and Snacks
- Coast Central Credit Union
- Dr. Kerisa S. Elloway, Pediatric Dental Specialist
- Rotary Clubs of Humboldt and Del Norte Counties
For more information about how your business can support KEET-TV through underwriting, please contact Jeffrey Reinus, Underwriting Executive, by visiting our contact page.